Thursday, March 08, 2007

Time Waster

Sunday nights has a large portion of The Usual Suspects rotating between each others homes watching Grey’s Anatomy and Desperate Housewives. Sure Grey’s was switched to Thursdays, but that’s not a problem for us, as we are probably the only six households left in North America that still own VCR’s.

These are the only two TV shows that I watch. Sure I'm intrigued by "Hero's" and "Lost" and always think I should watch them, but I never get around to it. With the exception of watching TV on DVD (Family Guy, Golden Girls, Quantum Leap, Kids In The Hall, etc) it all comes down to these two.

Anyway, I came across this little time waster via Lisa’s Blog, and thought I’d share it with you.


Take This Quiz to see which of the Grey’s Anatomy girls you are.

I’m Meredith!
You don’t always make the right choices, but you get points for trying, bouncing back, and starting over. For being so “dark and twisty,” you have a surprisingly sunny outlook on life. You’re quick to jump into new relationships but just as quick to jump out. After the example your parents set, learning to trust someone else takes just about everything you’ve got.


Take This Quiz to see which Desperate Housewife you are(If you sign in as a boy, you will be told which housewife you would marry. BORING!)

I'm Susan!

You always mean well, but somehow things don’t always work out as you’d planned. It doesn’t matter. You take your tumbles with good grace and always come up smiling. But try to remember you’re the grown-up in your family.




I’m pretty happy with those results, as I genuinely like and understand each character. However, there is one small problem… they are The Boyfriends LEAST favorite character on each of their respective shows.

Why couldn’t I be Dr. Torres and Bree instead?

5 Comments:

Blogger FrozenExtremities said...

I hear that, I was sure I'd be Callie. Instead I'm "dark and twisty."

Can't wait till new episodes are back on!!!

March 08, 2007 11:36 AM  
Blogger With Love, Fat Girl said...

I'm Gabrielle.... I do find her husband rather revolting...

March 08, 2007 11:03 PM  
Blogger Lance Morrison said...

FE: I hate that about "Sweeps" month. They catch us with one big show after another, and then they leave us dry for a few weeks.
That's crap! It's just enough time for new viewers to lose their new interest.

FG: EX-Husband! I think he's kinda cute, but I'm more for Mike, either way. He can tighten my pipes ANY day. Giggity giggity giggity.

March 09, 2007 12:22 AM  
Blogger FrozenExtremities said...

RE:Knitting, I'm told I'm freakishly fast. It all depends on my engagement in the project, though. I have at least 3 sweaters in various stages that have been gathering dust since the holidays.

March 09, 2007 4:37 AM  
Blogger glasshill said...

Okay deep dark secret... I don't watch the shows but...

I'm Meredith too!

I'm Lynette (she sounds dreadful!)

what either these things mean, I really have no idea, other than I think I may be a little hard done by... ha ha!!

March 20, 2007 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home