Sunday, January 28, 2007

When Enough is Enough, You Have To Move On!


After months of headaches and grief, I have finally had enough. I’ve been living with his moodiness and tantrums for too long now, and it’s finally going to be over. I am tired of constant yelling, headaches and frustration. It’s done. I give up!

Not to say that it’s over for good, but I’m just sending him away for a bit to get better, and I will not let him back into my home until he learns to treat me with the respect I deserve… after all I’ve done for him over the past three years. I’ve tried to fix our problems myself, but he is completely unresponsive. I’m breaking down and insisting on professional help.

Yes people, you heard me. You’ve heard me talking about our problems in the past. But too many times I’ve been fooled into thinking “This time. Yes, this time things will be different. Things are all fixed, and there will be no more problems!” Well don’t I have egg on my face now.

So today I am finally giving in. I am throwing in the towel and giving up...

My computer is going into the shop for repairs.

By tomorrow night I should have a smooth running laptop that doesn’t crash and burn every time I try and do… anything. It’ll be just like it was in the old days, when we were both so young and fresh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Johanna Kim said...

Oh my goodness! I thought you were talking about the Philanthropist! Thank god it's just your computer! Whew:)

January 31, 2007 10:30 AM  
Blogger KuPu said...

Lance...You just gave me a Heart Attack, but don't worry Bud, I think I'm going to be okay now, because now I know it's only your computer, not your b-friend. PHEW! DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN! I was feeling for you. I was worried about you. I was sad about you, then I laughed my ass off! Thanks! LOL!
Hope your computer will be feeling MUCH better soon!!!!! I hate it when they're so sick like that!
*Get better Computer*

February 03, 2007 8:07 PM  
Blogger Lance Morrison said...

CCG: The Philanthropist and The Boyfriend are two different people. But either way... I'm not kicking either one of them out anytime soon.

AOTM: The longer you read, the more you will know that I pull that joke often enough... Every three months or so. Hee hee.

February 07, 2007 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home