Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Happy Blog-iversary To Me!


Oh my gosh... I just realized that today is my Blog-iversary. One year to the day of my first post on Blogger. What a year it has been!

Here, in a brief summary (and an idea I have stolen from Lisa) is the first sentence of each months first post (is that even good English?)

January 2006: My friend, cell phone boy, has a perfect roommate.

February 2006: Wow! I got off to such a good start with this whole blogging thing, and now . . . now it's all shit.

March 2006: I just saw the most disgusting thing on the bus this morning.

April 2006: “It’s not you, it’s me!”

May 2006: The love, The echoes of long ago, You needed the world to know, They are in Xanadu.

June 2006: Yeah, so it’s been a while.

July 2006: Inspired be Fat Girl’s post about knowing what you want to be when you grow up, I thought I’d share some musings of my own.

August 2006: I found a fun website yesterday.

September 2006: Special Post Note: All time breaks will be noted with ************.

October 2006: Receptionist: Hey Lancey. There’s a call for you on line 1.

November 2006: Hi, How are you?

December 2006: Grey’s Anatomy is over.

January 2007: You know how it is when, say, you’re really dedicated with going to the gym for so long and then you take one day off… then the next… then another… and the next thing you know you’re living in a trailer park and craving Country & Western music?

1 Comments:

Blogger glasshill said...

Happy blog-iversary... why I remember when you just a wee little blogger!

I believe I've missed mine entirely then... ah well, maybe I'll just put up random quotes.

January 12, 2007 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home