Sunday, December 10, 2006

An Email from ChristiniMartini...

This is something my mom sent me, and although I usually don't read or pass on forwards, I think it has something important to say and we should all take it to heart...Oh my god, I am such a dork! Anyways, read it! :-P
Love,
Christini
**************************
As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heartbroken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken.

You'll fight with your best friend.
You'll blame a new love for things an old one did.
You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love.

So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.
~anonymous~
Thanks Christini. I really needed that.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Lancy, I think I needed it too. Kinda like a slap in the face ah?
I cried when I read it. I am such a SAP!!

Mwuhhhh!

Christini

December 10, 2006 5:44 PM  
Blogger Lance Morrison said...

Ha Ha! You're a girl!

December 11, 2006 4:02 AM  
Blogger FrozenExtremities said...

That's a great message, I'll have to copy and save that one.

Hi Lance, it's Lisa. Found your blog by chance! And I saw you on TV!! Twice! Hope all's good!

December 11, 2006 12:28 PM  
Blogger curiositykiller said...

Hello Lance. This is beautiful, so much better than that lame ol' "dance like no one's watching, and love like you've never loved before..."

This is actually applicable to real life. I also wanted to comment on your beautiful writing of your "Things are changing" thoughts during your cigarette break.

You're the personification of "All good ones are gay, or taken." In your case, both.

December 12, 2006 2:07 AM  
Blogger FrozenExtremities said...

You are correct! Funny thing is I actually googled you, that's how I found your blog. Anyway, my email address is frozen_extremities@hotmail.com, drop me a line!

December 12, 2006 6:16 AM  
Blogger FrozenExtremities said...

You are correct! Funny thing is I actually googled you, that's how I found your blog. Sorry to be so vague in the last message, I just couldn't think of a way to say which Lisa I was. I'm not, unfortunately, the Lissa writing for Now. I used to write for a local paper back home and folks always asked if I was a music critic too. Anyway, my email address is on my blog if you want to drop me a line!

December 12, 2006 6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I'm pretty sure Hallmark is going to knock down your door for copywrite infringements.....

December 13, 2006 1:01 AM  
Blogger Lance Morrison said...

Good thing I'm not making any money for my blog, so there shouldn't be a problem

December 14, 2006 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home