Friday, June 16, 2006

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Yeah, so it’s been a while. Get over it. I’m back now.

I’ve been off the whole ‘blog thing’ for quite some time. Those of you who know me, know why. There’s been a whole lot of things going on in my life over the past 7 weeks, but “everything’s coming up roses” and I’m ready to get back to business.

Sorry for the absence.

Sorry for being aloof.

I promise to never do it again… at least until the next devastating-life-changing-heart-break. But that that will never happen again.

Trust that I am back. Forgive me if it takes a few days to get back into the full swing of things.

Love to you all. I’ll fill you in soon.
PS: From now on... no more hiding behind the curtains. I'll be upfront and honest... about everything... career; love; life; home; bowel movements. It's all gonna be here for you to read. Well, maybe not the bowel shit... uh, I mean stuff.
PPS: Darka: Glad to hear from you. Look forward to keeping in touch.

3 Comments:

Blogger With Love, Fat Girl said...

Welcome back, Carol Ann!

(Oh, and, sorry for not responding to your e-mail as of yet. Rest assured there was a big smile on my face and a glow in my heart at its contents, mwa)

June 19, 2006 11:23 PM  
Blogger glasshill said...

yeah those "devastating-life-changing-heart-breaks" will get cha every time - so I've heard anyway ;-)

glad you're back from behind the curtain, was wondering what that lump was...

I dare you to write about the bowel shit.

June 21, 2006 12:16 AM  
Blogger With Love, Fat Girl said...

BOOYA! When I set my mind to it, I can do anything. Or at least figure out linkage. You're at the top of the list!

June 21, 2006 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home