Wednesday, May 10, 2006

NOT What It Sounds Like! Read To The End Before Getting Nervous.

It Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later.

There’s been something I’ve been wanting (needing) to do lately, and this was the morning, like it or not. It has been too long, and I needed some serious physical contact.

So I woke early and showered. I really made sure that all areas of my body were clean and dry. No cheek left unturned. My hair was perfect. I had sexy 5 o’clock shadow that I kept. I’m just tanned enough to look ethnic and mysterious without looking like leather. Cute underpants. Cute jeans. Subtle, yet sexy top. Check. Check. Check. Off I go.

I rollerbladed over to Church Street, where I found my destination; a small, secluded door on street level of a brick building. I double checked the discreet signage, took a deep breath and walked in. Rollerblades off, I made my way upstairs.

I sat for what seemed like hours, but was more like 6 minutes, contemplating the large jar of condoms just sitting there, looking at everyone else. Some sitting, some chatting like old friends, some wandering aimlessly. And me, all alone staring everywhere, trying not to look nervous. But how could I not? It has been too long. I’m not even sure if I know what to do.
Then I saw him.

A hot gay man, late 30’s, dishevelled hair, five o’clock shadow to match my own. A chest so broad I could play a game of dominoes on it. And a bum so tight he was bouncing off the walls. He looked over at me and stopped. No words, just a quick wave of the hand to let me know I could follow. I should follow. I would follow.

He led me into a room. Average sized room, small bed in one corner, a table for my belongings in another. And a chair for him to claim, as he ordered me onto the bed. He wanted to check me out before we got started, “Head to toe”. Then he told me to undress, but only to underpants; “Leave them on… for now”. Dirty.

He started with the face. Gentle touches with his big strong hands. The grace of a professional as he slowly touched my scalp, neck and shoulders. Slowly moving down, I leaned forward so he could rub his moisturized hands over my smooth back. Moving to the front, feeling my newly developed chest and ab muscles. “I can feel your heart beating.” He was so gentle, it was the stuff fantasies are made of. Constantly reminding me to “Relax” and “Take deep breaths”.

I knew the time was close when he asked me to, finally, lie down. Soft hands now move to my legs, and I resisted the temptation to laugh out loud. Then the inevitable happened. “Now, I want you to pull down your underpants.” I though he was being polite by turning around, but it turns out he was just getting protection on. Safety first. His newly latexed hand knowingly moved around my man bits. Gentle, yet firm. Just enough pressure as to not make me uncomfortable, but still letting me know he was in charge. I though it was strange that he asked if I wanted him to explore my “backside”. I figured he would just do whatever he wanted, but I’m glad he asked. Very polite. Equally polite, I responded, “No, Thank you.”

It didn’t last as long as I imagined. I think I was in and out of the room in around 25 minutes. Honestly, I would have been embarrassed under other circumstances, but not today. I got what I needed. He got what he needed. It was perfect. Little chit-chat, just got right down to what we both knew we were there for.

All in all, a good start to the day. I mean, how can your day go wrong when your annual medical check up goes smoothly, and your doctor gives you a clean bill of health?

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw through your little lie right from the get go ... very well written though ... you in a bathhouse?? girl please

May 10, 2006 12:58 PM  
Blogger Lance Morrison said...

Maybe if I took a wrong turn. It’s tough being the only one of my friends with morals.

But, I will say, that Bathhouse = Appropriate Nudity!

May 10, 2006 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

doctor office doesn't = appropriate nudity?

May 10, 2006 2:07 PM  
Blogger With Love, Fat Girl said...

I'm more surprised by the fact that you can still look sexy after a rollerblade, than by the ending. I'm a sweaty mess. Most unglamourous.

May 10, 2006 9:52 PM  
Blogger Lance Morrison said...

I think I look sexy when I'm sweaty. I'm not sure, but I like to think I do.
I had to change the title of the post, because a few people, apparently, got upset and didn't finish reading it all the way through. Didn't know I was that good of a writer, or that much of a slut that I would go to the baths AND write about it.

May 10, 2006 11:47 PM  
Blogger glasshill said...

dirty.

your best word.

along with Check. Check. Check
and Cute.

v e r y
nicely done.

I AM impressed.

May 11, 2006 4:40 PM  
Blogger Lance Morrison said...

I like Dirty!

May 11, 2006 9:52 PM  
Blogger With Love, Fat Girl said...

My queens have asked me to write them up some gay erotica between a plumber and city gas worker. After reading about your physical, you could do a better job at it than me, hands down. Interested?!

May 12, 2006 11:22 PM  
Blogger Lance Morrison said...

Oh my, what an honour!
Well, you and I would have to discuss it together and write it over a bottle (read: bottles) of wine.

Before or after Tap class?

May 13, 2006 1:43 AM  
Blogger With Love, Fat Girl said...

You're still on that tap class horse, huh?

How about we learn a real dance first before strutting about in shoes with bows? (wait, you already have a pair, don't you)

May 15, 2006 11:24 PM  
Blogger With Love, Fat Girl said...

Waiting for a post! HELLO!

May 23, 2006 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home