Thursday, May 04, 2006

No One Is Ever Too Rich To Throw Away A Friend!

Just wanted to make notice that I have just, again, updated my links. You will notice the most recent addition of:
- Mom & Dad #2. Old friends from yesteryear. I lived with them for a while, and referred to them as ‘Mom & Dad”, a nickname that has stuck to this day. They live in St. Albert, Alberta… also the birthplace of Cell Phone Boy.

- Yatabazah. This is the blog of one of the Dollie Guys I talked about in my last post. I also added their Dollie Website to my links list. (A Hitchcock fan! Man after my own heart!)

- Yer Mom, and Other News. This is my friend, Keet’s, blog. He’s the one I just reunited with after a seven year separation.

So, please, support the blogging industry. Click away and see if you like their stuff.

(Picture from Yatabazah’s blog. Not that I had permission for it. Maybe he will post a comment giving me permission to use it. Who knows? Otherwise, I’ll be in court in a few months. Only time will tell. I hope he knows that you can't get blood from a stone... or money from a guy that's broke.)

2 Comments:

Blogger With Love, Fat Girl said...

Hi monkey! Wanna give me a quick run through of how to add links to my page? I'm having a stoo-pid experience :D

May 04, 2006 10:20 PM  
Blogger With Love, Fat Girl said...

And yes... again... I know... that's why you rock!

May 04, 2006 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home