Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Trust me: It actually hurt me more than it hurt you.

Yeah yeah yeah…. It’s been a long time since I actually wrote anything of actual real substance. But I have a good excuse. Without boring you with the details, The Boyfriend chipped my tooth while we were out celebrating his birthday. This is where I will pick up the story.


So I went to see The Dentist to get a little bit of filing or patchwork done. Apparently, the chip is too small to do anything (resin would just fall off in a few days, if that) so I’m stuck with a big ass chip in my tooth. Thanks honey!

While further examining my mouth, it turns out that I have a large number of cavities (by ‘large number’ I mean NINE!). He says I’m just prone to them or something, so not only do I get to spend about $2000 on my teeth, I also get to start using toothpaste that costs $12.97 and mouth rinse that costs $11.78. Gosh, I’m lucky.

Oh yeah… I forgot to mention that I have 3 Wisdom Teeth that need to come out. It’s fine with me, I didn’t plan on paying my rent or eating this month anyway.

So my last three days off have been spent at The Dentist office, having him probe my mouth with his tools. Under any other circumstances this would not be such a terrible thing, but…

Anyway, that’s all I have to say about that. Hopefully I will continue blogging on a regular basis soon. There are a few other things taking up my time, but for now I must run to meet The Boyfriend for a movie. And yes, I’m making HIM pay. He owes me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lance Morrison said...

Thanks. I'm actually not really worried about rent; I was just taking artistic liberties and trying to exercise my right to exaggeration.
In all honesty, I will get reimbursed for the dental costs, and it’s not really that big of a deal. In the end, it’s more of a pain in the gums than to the pocketbook.
No I do not need to borrow money.

April 20, 2006 9:03 AM  
Blogger Lance Morrison said...

You're dirty.

April 21, 2006 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home