Saturday, April 01, 2006

What the....

“It’s not you, it’s me!”

What? Can you be serious? That’s the oldest cliché in the world, but those are the last words I heard The Boyfriend say to me last night before I went to bed. Well, actually, the last words he said to me were, “Don’t call me for a while.”

I have no idea what just happened. He called last night and we were having a great (what I thought was a loving) conversation, and then suddenly he just stops and suggests we split; with not real explanation as to why.

I’ve been up all night trying to figure out what his reasoning is. But it seems that crying all night and lack of sleep do not help you think clear enough to figure things out.

Anyone out there know why this happened?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lance Morrison said...

Of course, we all realize that it is April Fools Day, right?

Love you baby.

April 01, 2006 7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you little bugger! I'm going to slap you within an inch of your life next time I see you. It was only coz I did a sanity check on this with the Halfanese that I didn't make a fool of myself by reacting hysterically to this news.
The Great Scot (aka Lord Fauntleroy)

April 01, 2006 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home