Monday, March 20, 2006

When The Dog Bites. When The Bee Stings.

Randomly linking through blogs, I found a post that was hugely uplifting. While the author was in a grumpy mood about her pregnancy rash, she decided to list things that make her happy, and try to forget about her lumps and bumps.

So I wanted to make my own list. In no particular order, here are things that I think about that make me happy.

- The gym
- Blogging
- Classic movies
- Scratching the Boyfriends back until he falls asleep
- Laughing at Cell Phone Boys jokes
- Watching little children playing.
- Ellen
- Fresh Flowers
- Cooking
- Talking to Strangers
- Showtunes (Because I’m a cliché)
- Madonna (Because I’m a cliché)
- My Apartment
- My Nephews
- My Godchildren
- Jasper
- My Coworkers
- Underpants
- Dancing
- Red Wine
- Drinking red wine with the Philantropist
- Rollerblading
- New York City
- Optimism
- The Family Guy
- Sunshine
- The Brady Bunch
- Choc-lit
- Games Nights
- Spring Water
- Stadium Seating
- Italian Food
- Long weekends at a Cottage
- Stars (On a clear night)
- Hot summer days on Toronto Island
- Road trips
- Getting woken up with a kiss
- Volunteer work
- Sing-a-longs
- Days off
- Finding a bargain
- Grocery Shopping
- Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
- Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
- Brown paper packages tied up with strings

Okay, so the last three were just thrown in to be funny. But, truth be told, there's nothing wrong with packages of any kind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home