Sunday, March 19, 2006

Colin and I!

Several times a week I get asked, "Has anyone ever told you that you look like Colin Farrell?" Yes, in fact. Yesterday was no exception. Three times yesterday I was asked. Once by a client at work and twice at a friends party.

I'm not sure exactly where this stems from, because I can't see a resemblance at all. Which is too bad; Colin Farrell is bloody hot. And I take it as no insult. In fact, the only other time that I was told I look like a celebrity is when I was a child and bore a strong resemblance to Fred Savage of 'The Wonder Years'. Colin is a few steps up from that.

So here are a few pictures of us, and lets see if we do, in fact, look like twins separated at birth...

The Eyes:













The Nose:











The Mouth:












Maybe the eyes, and the five o'clock shadow, but not much else. Actually, we may have other physical similarities, but I'm not sure if those rumours about Colin 'measuring up' are true or not.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert Mitchell L.L. said...

Put up a picture with you in sunglasses next to Johnny Knoxville.

March 19, 2006 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home