Sunday, March 26, 2006

"The one-eyed monster."


My friends and I are sooooo trendy, that we were gay line dancing long before Will and Jack could even say ‘Tush Push’.

I forgot how well this show can be written. Kudos…

Scene- Jack introduces Will to his new beau, Travis. Travis hits on Will when Jack is getting drinks and Will decided to tell Jack. Antics ensue…

Jack:
Travis is a quite the two-stepper, huh?

Will: Yeah. He’s also a bit of a two-timer!

Jack: What?

Will: When we were on the dance floor, he kinda hit on me.

Jack: (Rolling his eyes) No he did not. You think everybody hits on you. You blushed
when the guy at Starbucks asked if you wanted to leave room for cream.

Random Cowboy: Hey. You’re on the dance floor. Get in line!

Will:
No. No. No. We… uh…

Random Cowboy: … 6 - 7 – 8

Line dancing starts.

Will: Jack, why would I lie to you? I’m your best friend.

Jack: ‘Cause you’re jealous. The one eyed monster rears its ugly head.

Will: It’s green.

Jack: I had that once. There’s an ointment…

Watch the whole video!

3 Comments:

Blogger With Love, Fat Girl said...

You have videos up on your site and I don't even know how to post links?? Okay that's it, we're overdue for a blogger date!

March 26, 2006 10:44 PM  
Blogger Lance Morrison said...

Did you not get my email a few weeks back? I tried to connect with you about getting together.

I've been looking for you on the subway every morning, but alas; no fat girl.

I'll call you. Oli gave me your cell #.

March 27, 2006 8:33 AM  
Blogger With Love, Fat Girl said...

Of course no fat girl, the college teachers were on strike! I had no job to go to!

March 27, 2006 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home