Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Weight Training Update.

It’s been a while since I’ve updated my progress in my quest to be a world champion body builder. Actually, I’ve never updated since I first vowed to bulk up. Actually, I’ll never be a world champion, either. Actually, I suppose that whole first sentence is a big fat lie then. Hmmmmm. Wow, I suck.

At any rate, this evening I was granted a visit from Cell Phone Boy, whom I never see anymore since he went and fell all in love with The Comedian. I’m once again shoved into second place, but that’s not for here. We shared some wine, and then we did what gay boys love doing best of all…got undressed and broke out the measuring tape. Well actually, it was only me who undressed. And I wasn’t completely nude; I just got into my underpants. And all we really did was measure my muscles, not my dirty parts. (Don’t forget, I have an aversion to inappropriate nudity.)

So anyway, here are my NEW & (somewhat) IMPROVED measurements. I’m in week 10, so just under half way to the end of my challenge.

Chest: 40.5 inches +3.5
Shoulders: 46 inches +3
Arms L: 13.5 inches +1.5
R: 13 inches +1.25
Waist: 32 inches -2
Hips: 39 inches + .25
Thighs: 22 inches - .25
Calves: 15 inches No change

Not bad. Not bad.

Bigger changes will be seen in the next 10 weeks though. Oh yes, there will be bigger changes. Oh oh… I think I might be getting obsessive about this again. But you know what they say… better to have obsessed and have a huge chest, than to have never obsessed at all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The term dirty parts has never been so appropriate!!! kiss kiss ... and CPB misses Mr Underpants but Mr Underpants doesn't give CPB good lovin like The Comedian! ;) and I haven't seen the guy in ages anyway, don't go laying all your shit on me. It takes two to tango you know ... see you thursday!

April 04, 2006 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home