Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Smoking Update.

While we’re on the subject of updating, I thought I'd update the status of My Quit!

Since I last updated, I have fed the Nico-Demon (pictured) ONLY ONCE (and it was only one puff at that). Besides that here are my stats, to the minute of posting:

Time Smoke-Free: 93 days, 1 hour, 51 minutes
Cigarettes NOT smoked: 2327
Lifetime Saved: 17 Days, 18 Hours
Money Saved: $744.00 (That’s almost one months rent!)

Once again, thanks to QuitNet for keeping track of the stats for me. Any smokers who are trying to quit, click the link. It's a great resource.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very proud of my new non-smoking best friend! Think of what we can do for those 17 days and 18 hours. Trip to Italy anyone?

April 04, 2006 1:21 PM  
Blogger Lance Morrison said...

I could do Italy. I've saved $744, so that should afford all of us to go to Itally for 17 days.

April 04, 2006 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home