Monday, February 20, 2006

Smoking Update!

Just in case anyone was wondering, I thought I'd update the status of My Quit!

I'll admit, since quitting on January 1st I have fed the Nico-Demon(pictured) three times. Well, two and a half, but let's round up. Besides that here are my stats, to the minute:

Time Smoke-Free: 50 days, 13 hours, 11 minutes and 47 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked: 1264
Lifetime Saved: 9 days, 15 hours
Money Saved: $400.00

Thanks to QuitNet for keeping track of the stats for me. Any smokers who are trying to quit, click the link. It's a great resource.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you subtract the 2.5 cigarettes that you did smoke from the 1264 that you did NOT? just for the sake of accuracy is all

February 20, 2006 3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats by the way

February 20, 2006 3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go, Lancey! I was thinking of emailing you just the other day to let you know that your good efforts haven't gone unrecognized.

February 20, 2006 5:20 PM  
Blogger Lance Morrison said...

Cell Phone Boy,
Don't bring around you clouds to rain on my parade! Any, yes I did subtract the 2.5 (rounded up to three) from the total.

Diva,
Thanks ever so. I should write you an email to let you know that your love and kindness haven't gone unrecognized.

-LM

February 20, 2006 6:14 PM  
Blogger Lance Morrison said...

Oh.... actually, the smell does come from the fact that I also took up showering again, nothing to do with the non-smoking. That's just a coincidence.

February 20, 2006 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home