Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Name Game: Lance Morrison Edition

Randomly playing around online this afternoon, I decided to see what pictures of me (if any) would appear if I Googled my name. Nothing with me, but apparently there are more Lance Morrison’s than I had imagined. Then I wondered if there was something in a name. Like astrology or numerology or something, could I have similarities with other Lance Morrison’s out there? Let's examine further:


Case Study 1: Lance Morrison, Recording Artist: With a solo CD, this Lance Morrison is a renowned bass player. I do have artistic talent, but no musical talent. And I am just guessing, but I think this Lance Morrison is a lot more comfortable with nudity than I am. Nope, we're completely different.
More on him at www.lancemorrison.com


Case Study 2: Lance Morrison, District Leader for Carolina's Seventh-Day Adventists Ministry: WOW! How much is he not like me? Well, I am spiritual, but I could never be a District Leader. Our fashions are complete opposites, but we obviously both have enough respect for ourselves to only wear a properly tied tie! And we both look good in blue. Alas, I still think we are not cut from the same Lance Morrison Cloth. Too bad, he looks like a nice guy.

Case Study 3: Lance Morrison, Newark Police Chief: Well, I'm not a cop, but I am law abiding. I'm not overweight, bald, moustached, grey haired, or cursed with small ears, so appearance is out. I do have an all black dress code at work, but I hardly think that’s enough to base a thesis on.

Case Study 4: Lance Morrison, The Principal of Morrison Accountancy: Interesting fact about this Lance Morrison; we share the same full name. Even our middle names are exact! We must be twins . . . oh wait . . . an accountant huh. Anyone who knows me knows I am no good with money. However we are both entrepreneurs (or at least have been). We both wear glasses. And I do have a pin striped blazer! And he lives in New Zealand, and I once saw NZ on a map. Okay, I'm grasping at straws here. I got nothing.


Case Study 5: Lance Morrison, Hairstylist: This is it! This guys a hairstylist. And a Canadian, more specifically he's a Torontonian. And a spiritualist. And he eats organic. And he's gay. And I even own the same shirt he's wearing. And Sunglasses. And there's no denying that there is a definite resemblance. Eerie! In fact. . . oh wait a minute. . . oh yeah. Yep, that’s me. Never mind.



So I guess there’s nothing in a name, except a name. It's too bad; I was all excited that I had stumbled upon some great code or something. Some undiscovered link to our personalities and mannerisms that had never been explored before. I was gonna patent my idea and be rich.

But, I guess I'll just go back to work. Bother!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lance Morrison said...

Yeah, it is my shirt. What of it?

I usually dress my male models in my clothing whenever I'm doing a photo shoot or stage show. This way I can control what they wear. I also don't have enough of a name yet to have stores lend me clothing for shoots.

One day!

February 09, 2006 9:29 AM  
Blogger Robert Mitchell L.L. said...

ha ha ha....very well done....great entry.

February 10, 2006 7:57 AM  
Blogger Lance Morrison said...

All in due time, Cell Phone Boy. All in due time.
I've been extra busy this weekend, and there was no blogging time.
sorry.

February 13, 2006 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home