Friday, February 03, 2006

A Post? Anyone? No? Post? Anyone? No?

Wow! I got off to such a good start with this whole blogging thing, and now . . . now it's all shit. I write daily for two weeks, and then I seem to fall off the ends of the planet.

I tried. Stuff has happened that I wanted to write about but . . . couldn't. Well, some of which I couldn't because too many people have this address, and not everything is public knowledge yet. That or I just couldn't figure out if anything was worth writing about. . .

I went to see 'The Dead Body Exhibit' at The Science Center (also known and advertised as 'Body Worlds'), but I couldn't think of an interesting angle to write about it from. Plus, I knew The Boyfriend was gonna write about it and I think he did a much better job than I could have come up with. . .

I lost my iPod and was gonna write about that, but I can't think of how that could be considered anywhere near interesting. It fell out of my coat . . . 'nough said. . .

I've been doing great at the gym. Five weeks in and I've not cheated once!!! Well, I did bust up my knee a little, but I think that has more to do with the weather than the weight. Apparently my thighs are stronger than my knee's. Cousin Julie has been helping me through it. . .

Jasper is gone; I am without dog. A client / friend, who volunteers at The Humane Society told me that there is a Bulldog there ready for adoption. Her name is Bertha (the dog, not my client / friend; her name is Barb). I may foster her and see if I'll keep her (again, I mean the dog, not Barb). . .

I miss Cell Phone Boy. I don't see enough of him lately. I heart him. . .

But really, I'm not sure that any of those topics have enough meat to sustain a whole post. Maybe they do. Or maybe I just need to write shorter posts. That could be my shtick; quick one liners that people can post comments on and have open discussion. Oh, who am I kidding? No one reads this damn thing anyway.

The only reason I have time to write now is that I happen to be at home and was about to do my last load of laundry (HA!!! I said 'load'!), and my previous load (HA! I said it again!) seemed to not have been rinsed enough, so I had to put it through again. Now I wait. Now I blog.

So are we agreed? Short quick posts that mean nothing and are just there to make the people at blogger.com seem like they're doing their job? Let's try it, shall we?

3 Comments:

Blogger With Love, Fat Girl said...

RELAX. You're taking this blog thing way too seriously, or have hit the "few weeks itch", that happened to me too. I actually erased my entire blog at the three week mark because I thought it sounded shitty. Your public is way more forgiving than you are :)

As for your comment on my blog... he doesn't give a shit about me, Lancey. And I'm tired of running. Everything will work out in the way it's supposed to, but I can't see anything good coming out of it.

Is there any good day to call you so that we can work on the linking deal?

February 03, 2006 6:53 AM  
Blogger Lance Morrison said...

Call me this afternoon at the salon (416. 324. 8080), and I may be able to talk you through it.

Or if you'ld like, call and we'll exchange email, I'll email you the code (it's very long and confusing) and then I'll call you and tell you where to put it.

If you don't have plans tonight I could even come over and do it for you. I've never had a computer date with a fat girl before.

BTW: I don't consider you a fat girl, I refer to you as that because you do.

BTW2: Your trip to Jordan sounds... interesting. You get to be a beard!

BTW3: Your boyfriend is a dipstick. Get rid of him. Me no likey.

February 03, 2006 9:27 AM  
Blogger With Love, Fat Girl said...

Hey dudette I just got your message late tonight so please don't think I ditched you!!!

I still haven't gotten your number from my sister but I promise to do so this weekend. Let me know what times are good for you okay.

Me no likey him right now either. And the fat girl is my... alter ego BOOHAHAHAHA

February 03, 2006 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home