Monday, February 06, 2006

It’s a Wonderful Day in the Neighbourhood!


I'm not sure if it's public knowledge or not, so I won't share a name, but a good friend of mine just got good news. He found an apartment . . . and the best part is that it's just down the street from me.

Nice that in a city of 4,558,800 people, my friend lands a place 86 addresses east of me; that’s only 43 houses away.

Watch out Cabbagetown! These two homosexuals are going to be taking over this summer: Sunbathing in Wellesley Park; Getting 'caffine highs' at Jet Fuel; Night time strolls past Sarah Polly’s house; Rollerblading to and from the organic grocers on the Danforth; Stumbling home drunk after many a night in the Gay Village!

Good Times!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lance Morrison said...

Apparently, it is officially public knowledge then?

Honey, we don't wax our own scrotums in Cabbagetown. We have the help do it. So much to learn.

February 07, 2006 12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home