Friday, February 03, 2006

My laundry is almost done.


I think my underpants are almost finished their final spin. Once they're hung to dry I can get ready for beddy-bye. I love my underpants. I love laundry actually. . . . .

There are few things that offer us such instant gratification. . . and so effortlessly. You put a load in the wash, do your dishes, transfer clothing to dryer, dust and wash mirrors, fold, iron and done. The whole time wearing your finest pearls.

Remember, this is me writing short, pointless posts. What are your thoughts?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lance Morrison said...

I'd come over and do your laundry anytime. Actually, that goes for everyone.
$18 a load sounds fair to me. That would include wash, dry and iron. Linens and starching extra.
Any takers?

February 05, 2006 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home