Saturday, February 18, 2006

More Of My Work. . .


Jamie and April. These two talented women were my Right Hand Persons for all the photo shoots I did in Yellowknife.

Jamie, a Fashion Designer / Stylist either made or arranged all the clothing and jewellery for a series of 13 photo shoots we worked on together. As she grows in popularity, I was honoured to work with her one last time on her first Jewellery Fashion Show.

April, Make-up Artiste Extraordinaire! What this woman can create with a brush and some powder astounds me. From her eccentric mind to the skin in seconds. A true artist in her field, she possesses energy and talent that can only add up to success.

It was a pleasure working with these two, and a treat to use them as models in this shot. Shot in the hallway of my Yellowknife Condo, this is truly one of my favourite photographs I've produced to date.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lance - stumbled onto your blog...not sure if you remember me. Met briefly in the rain on the street in the village one summer evening (sounds way to romantic). Rob from Ottawa - you were with a friend from NWT (she was entirely smashed) and you were heading there for a few weeks...this was sometime last year. We texted back and forth...anyway...hey!

February 19, 2006 12:16 AM  
Blogger Lance Morrison said...

OMG!
How did you know it was my blog? Oh... I guess it's kinda obvious... Gay... Hairstylist... Yellowknife...
Hahahaha! Funny.
How are you? I've not talked to you ince, what... December last year when I was in Yellowknife, I think?

February 19, 2006 2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home