Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Digging For Gold.

I just saw the most disgusting thing on the bus this morning. I mean… Vomit-In-Your-Mouth-Gross!

So this woman (I could tell by the purse and the eyes) was sitting there in her balaclava just smiling away showing off her 6 teeth. Then she had a sudden urge to relieve herself from a slight discomfort… and proceeded to shove her finger so far up her nose, I was sure it was going to come out of her eye socket.

It was like she was fisting her nose. I swear it went PAST second knuckle. Like, she was deep! I couldn’t understand it. I was sure it was breaking some biological physics law or something.

On top of this, she didn’t want to be bothered by removing her balaclava, so she just shoved her finger up through the mouth hole and stretched it out so that she could access her nose.

Oh wait… There’s more.

After a hard days work of digging, apparently, she did not want to have nothing to show for it… SO SHE STUCK IT ON HER COAT... AND THEN WENT BACK TO DIGGING FOR MORE!!!

This went on the whole bus ride. Dig… dig… dig… wipe… dig… dig… dig… wipe…

And the icing on the cake: as I walked past to get off at my stop, it was apparent that this is not the woman’s first venture into this hobby. No, this was an ongoing project. She had boogers and snot almost covering the entire sleeve of her jacket, all in varying stages of dehydration and crustiness.

Yeah, I think it’s about time I start walking from the subway station.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home