Sunday, August 27, 2006

Me So Sleepy.

- In the middle of moving.
- No internet access.
- No email access.
- Living out of boxes.
- Spent the day at Niagara.
- I love The Boyfriend.
- I love my friends.
I have a post in the works, but it is in my computer, which is at my old place, that I will be at for the next few days for painting and cleaning.
I'm very tired. I've been working hard, and not getting a lot of sleep. But I do have a post started, I just need to get it online, which is difficult with no internet access, and all my blank discs are in some box... somewhere over there... or over there... or in that corner over there. I'm going to cry.
Remember my OCD thingy.... yeah... moving is killing me. I need more wine.
Write more soon. Sorry for being absent. Now, where is that wine.

2 Comments:

Blogger With Love, Fat Girl said...

You have OCD? Never would have guessed! :P

August 28, 2006 9:37 AM  
Blogger Mood Indigo said...

Hey - everyone I come across who is moving I refer to The Daily Dump and one of the funniest recaps of a moving experience I have ever come across. I promise it will make you feel better!

http://thedailydump.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_thedailydump_archive.html - read the first post and then scroll all the way down to the bottom right for the June 2006 archives – then scroll all the way down again to start at the beginning of the month. Bar none – the best recap of how horrendous moving can be!

August 29, 2006 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home