Friday, October 06, 2006

Steping Aside From My Usual Posts

So, almost on the same day, I received two of those survey/questionnaire thingies that people send out. Now (Secretly) I actually enjoy filling these out when I have time, but I know most people hate getting them and feeling obliged to return them (which is why they never ever come back in the same numbers that you've sent them out).

So... I figured I'd just post them here. This way, the sender can read my response, and anyone out there can fill it out, or not. And I can appease Fat Girl and her constant neediness for Lancey Posts.

I'll begin with the one she tagged me with....

1. One book that changed your life (hardest question first).The Way, by Michael Berg

2. One book you’ve read more than once. My Point… and I Do Have One, by Ellen Degeneres

3. One book that you’d want on a desert island. A photobook of all my friends & family.

4. One book that made you laugh. The Curious Incident of The Dog In The Nighttime, by Mark Haddon

5. One book that made you cry. The Laramie Project, a Play by Moises Kaufman

6. One book that you wish you had written. Act Now, Apologize Later, by Adam Werbach

7. One book you wish had never been written. I can’t answer this out loud because my answer would be too controversial. And I'm never one to stir the pot.

8. One book you are reading at the moment. Tess of the D’Ubervilles, by Thomas Hardy

9. One book that you’ve been meaning to read. Too Close For Comfort, by Maude Barlow

10. Tag five others that you’d like to do this meme. Everyone from the Book club (This will also tell me who still reads my blog and who has left me in the dust)... oh and Ann / Callooh; I'd be really interested to see what she puts. Maybe Lorne too. Suzanne (if you're still reading). Oh hell... everyone should just do it.

4 Comments:

Blogger With Love, Fat Girl said...

All right princess, here's the best I can do: I have a picture of you posing with lil miss flower girl, after you did her hair. It's not a digital though, but it can be scanned. Good enough?

October 11, 2006 8:16 AM  
Blogger Lance Morrison said...

It's a start.

October 11, 2006 12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like books. and people who read books.
Lets have tea lance.

October 15, 2006 12:03 PM  
Blogger glasshill said...

all done, bloody unfair - ONE book - what kind of question is THAT!

sheesh

next time TEN books, there's something I could work with....

oh, and it's dedicated to you... :-)

October 20, 2006 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home